Central Bedfordshire College is a registered provider on the Office for Students (OfS) Register of higher education providers in England. This means we meet the OfS requirements for course quality, academic standards, student support, student protection and more.
Student Protection Plan
All higher education institutions registered with the OfS must have a Student Protection Plan explaining what students can expect to happen should a course, campus or institution close. View our Student Protection Plan (you’ll find this in the zip file with all policies.)
Access and Participation Plan
Access and participation plans set out how higher education providers will improve equality of opportunity for underrepresented groups to access, succeed in and progress from higher education. View our Access and Participation Plan (you’ll find this in the zip file with all policies.)
The tables published show:
- The number of applications for admission on to recognised, undergraduate higher education courses that we have received from the UK domiciled applicants
- The number of offers we have made in relation to those applications
- The number of those offers accepted and the number of those who have registered with us
- The number of students who attained a particular degree or other academic award, or a particular level of such an award, on completion of their course with us.
It also shows these numbers by reference to:
- The gender of the individuals to which they relate
- Their ethnicity
- Their socio-economic background
It is important to note that the data presented has not been contextualised. This means, for example, that you will not be able to see from this data how many of those applying to courses met the entry criteria. It is also the case that universities and colleges will often receive many more applications than they have spaces on courses and so offer rates will necessarily be lower than application rates in those circumstances.
Tables to be inserted here – will provide documents